Benchmark Study: International Transportation Management
American Shipper, in partnership with the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), surveyed more than 200 supply chain managers on their international transportation management (ITM) systems, practices, and processes.
This fourth annual study examines how successful firms are managing international transportation and emerging trends in the industry.
Key Focus Areas Include:
- Connectivity and system integration
- Current and planned ITM capabilities
- Centralization vs. localization of ITM
- The benefits of automating ITM functions
- Future plans for technology investments
Download the complete report, International Transportation Management Benchmark Study: Getting More With Less.