An optimized supply chain network can greatly improve a company’s competitiveness and profitability. Up to 80% of a product’s landed costs are locked in by the location of a company’s facilities and the determination of product flows between them.
Quetica uses demand-based supply chain network design and optimization approach to assist companies in designing and optimizing their supply chains and to identify strategic locations for their facilities, while reducing their overall supply chain costs. The service focuses on effectively analyzing constraints and opportunities in a company’s supply chain, developing design alternatives, conducting both quantitative and qualitative analysis of the design alternatives, and recommending an optimized network design with financial analysis to help the company make informed business decisions.
- Identify opportunities in current network to reduce transportation costs
- Make specific recommendations to improve the supply chains
- Identify locations of new facilities in the supply chains
- Assess cost savings and build business case for investment
Many companies are challenged to collect relevant data and lack the expertise to perform the analysis in-house. Quetica’s unique approach merges public data from its state multi-modal network optimizations with a company’s supply chain data to benchmark performance.
- Leverages techniques, tools & computer algorithms proven with Fortune 500
- More robust dataset overcomes internal data limitations