Benchmark Study: Transportation Payment 2012
American Shipper surveyed more than 250 logistics practitioners including manufacturers, retailers, intermediaries and carriers on their transportation settlement process, practices and technologies. The aggregate results paint a picture of a market that continues to wrestle with modernization.
Download a copy now and see what Quetica and other industry experts think about the state of freight payment in 2012.
Key focus areas include:
- The “state” of transportation payments
- Costs associated with making payments
- Adoption of electronic payment methods
- Dispute resolution & auditing practices
- The market for payment systems