Webinar Download: Transportation Management in the Federal Sector
Challenges and Opportunities Abound
Missed our webinar with American Shipper Webinar: Transportation Management in the Federal Sector: Challenges and Opportunities Abound? Click here to download a copy, courtesy of Citi Transaction Services.
Taken as a whole the U.S. federal government ranks among the largest shippers in the world but the disparate nature of these agencies has made it difficult to optimize this giant transportation network. Federal agencies vary widely in terms of their freight volumes, service requirements, and strategic focus on transportation management (TM), just to name a few.
Quetica assisted American Shipper with their recent study of the unique challenges of the federal sector, in an effort to help shed light on the opportunities for improvement in this unique market segment. The study points to efficient freight payment and auditing practices as key areas where federal agencies can optimize their TM initiatives.
Key discussion points for this webinar include:
- Unique challenges of federal sector transportation management.
- Best practices pioneered in the private sector.
- Opportunities for the federal sector to improve transportation efficiency and effectiveness.
- The role of freight payment and audit processes as a change agent.
Expert speakers include:
- Richard Langer, managing director, Quetica
- Adam Jackson, vice president, Citi Transaction Services
- Jim Blaeser, publisher, American Shipper
Click here to download.